Register today for the Operational Risk Management Course
PRISM proudly presents an Operational Risk Management Course designed to provide an introduction to operational risk management, its theory as well as its implementation in aviation.
The course includes various in class exercises in order to understand how risk management methods are applied in daily operations and throughout the entire organization.
Who should attend?
This training course is targeted for personnel at all levels involved in the management, implementation, execution, oversight and evaluation of daily aviation operations.
Why should you attend?
This course provide the participants with the knowledge and tools necessary to understand, develop and implement an operational risk management program as part of the framework for a mature Safety Management System (SMS).
- * Holistic Perspective of Risk Management
- * Enterprise and Operational Risk Management
- * Common mistakes in risk management
- * Operational Risk Management
- * Safety Risk Management
- * Concepts and Definitions
- * Safety Risk Management Process
- * Risk Analysis vs. Risk Assessment
- * Reactive vs. Proactive Risk Mitigation
- * Risk Mitigation Categories
- * Cost-benefit analysis
- * Risk assessment matrix
- * Safety risk management/mitigation
- * Company safety risk profile
- * Flight Risk Assessment Tool
Take advantage of this opportunity to meet with our PRISM experts face-to-face, and learn everything you need to know for Safety Management System (SMS) success.
If you have any questions, or need help, please contact us at +1 513-852-1010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Hyatt Place is recommended for your stay with a special rate of $159 (single room or double room) per night for PRISM class participants. This rate includes in-room wireless internet, and breakfast. Visit the hotel site, click here.
To receive the discounted rate, call the hotel directly at 1 877-540-3719 or click here and let them know you are with the "PRISM Solutions". Reservations should be made on/before September 25th to guarantee discounted rate.